Help me start my business

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Father’s Day
By Paul Daniel Garn

As father’s day comes in with a nice cool breeze
I wonder what the day will bring
For all I know what to say to you is
“Dad have a great day. For you are my father
And I am the winner of millions.
Forgive me and for I know my life is a trial
You are my father and I am your son.
I love you no matter what you do
I am patient like an eagle hunting
For his prey,
I am the kindness that is the one
That helps the poor,
I am the healer the cures the sick.
But dad the most thing of all is that
I LOVE YOU!
I may disturb you in many ways
But my intentions are of love and grace
I may make you hate me when we bicker
But I am glad to have always there.

We may get on each others nerves
Or laugh because we hurt ourselves..

But one thing is clear
Your are my Father
So I wish you a dang good happy father’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment