Help me start my business

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As I Pass the Still waters of time

As I pass the still waters of time I find life meaning full
with life and liberty never taunted or attacked by hate
As I pass the still waters of time I dream of a way to be
with out my heart easily swayed by romance and greed
As I pass the still waters of time I wish for a better life
with prayer and pacifistic ways not violence of war

As I pass the still waters of time I study the way man
has killed themselves with war, destruction and greed
As I pass the still waters of time I find it hard to breath
as I saw man not letting things go but keep the anger close
As I pass the still waters of time I notice only death
as airplanes go over head and do nothing but fly and kill

No comments:

Post a Comment